Supporting Amagansett Food Institute means joining a community of growers, producers, and consumers working to cultivate a more sustainable and equitable food system on the East End of Long Island. Learn more about our membership levels below. If you have questions, please call us at (631) 632-5129 or email email@example.com.
Individuals, Families & Supporting Members
Individuals, families, and other supporters can join the local food movement with a donation of $50 or more per year to support our programming. As a member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Email newsletter highlighting a variety of local food events and workshops
- Discounted pricing for tickets to our hands-on culinary workshops at South Fork Kitchens
- Social and networking events with a group of caring and passionate local food enthusiasts
- Volunteer and internship opportunities to build your knowledge of farming and food production
- For gifts of $250 or more: Contact us to access South Fork Kitchens as an event venue.
BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER
Business Membership is meant to highlight the best of what the East End of Long Island has to offer, including locally grown and crafted food and beverages, and local businesses that support our food system. Our members include farmers, fishermen, vintners, brewers, food and beverage entrepreneurs, chefs, restaurants, institutions, distributors, and more. Learn more about the benefits below.
For a donation of $150 per year, businesses receive the following benefits:
- Networking opportunities with collaborators in the local food community
- Discounted workshops focused on a variety of farming, food production, and business practices
- Access to information on relevant farming and food policy as well as loans and grants
- Listing on our website with a link to your business website
- Access to South Fork Kitchens private label line of value-added food products
For a donation of $250 per year, businesses receive the above benefits, PLUS:
- Featured profile on our website and promotion via email newsletter and social media accounts
- Signage featuring your business profile at South Fork Kitchens Cafe in Southampton
- Access to our shared commercial kitchen for the production of your own food and beverage products*
- $100 credit toward use of the shared commercial kitchen to produce food and beverage products*
*Note: Business must meet all license and insurance requirements before accessing the kitchen.
BECOME A BUSINESS MEMBER